Eugene Health and Wellness Expo
Lane County Fairgrounds
Expo Halls #1, #2 and #3 (We just added Expo Hall #3 as Expo Hall #2 is Sold Out).
Lane Events Center
796 West 13th Avenue-Eugene, OR 97402
Saturday, October 15, 2022 | 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 16, 2022 | 10 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click Here for October 15-16, 2022 Sponsorship Information
Click Here for a List of the October 15-16, 2022 Vendors and Sponsors with Links to their Websites
Click Here for a List of March 11-12, 2022 Seminars and Demonstrations
Our promise is simple:
We deliver care that is personal.
· SHOW GUIDE. We are very pleased to announce that 50plus Magazine will be producing a show guide for the October 15-16, 2022 Eugene Health & Wellness Expo. The show guide will be distributed with the October, 2022 50plus Magazine. The show guide will also be available at the Expo to hand out to the attendees. Ads will be available for purchase in the show guide for vendors who would like an additional way to promote their business.
FREE Admission - FREE Parking
Bring a non-perishable food item for "Food for Lane County" and receive an extra Door Prize drawing ticket.
Healthy Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Sample and Experience Ways to Enhance Life, Heal the Body, Attain Soundness of Mind and Inspire the Spirit
- Learn How to Live Longer, Better and Happier
- Receive Complimentary Health and Wellness information on a variety of subjects
- Learn How to Have Healthy Lifestyles and Healthy Relationships
- Learn from Mental and Medical Health Experts
- Meet Personal Coaches and Trainers
- Find Out About Lifestyle and Recreational Resources
- Learn About Alternative Health and Medicine
- Learn About Nutrition, Vitamins, and Weight Loss
- Healthy Environment Products
- Learn About Nutrition and Vitamins
- Get Physical Activities and Exercise Training
- Sample Natural Foods and Products
- Find Out About Healthy Weight Loss
- Talk to Financial Advisors Regarding Financial Health
- Learn About the Best Insurance for You
- Learn How your Bank Can Help Your Financial Health
- Numerous Door Prizes and Giveaways
- Learn from Educational Seminars and Demonstrations
Listen to the KKNX and KEED Radio March 11-12, 2022 Commercial
Dove Hearing Center will be offering FREE HEARING TESTS in their state-of-the-art mobile hearing clinic both days of the Expo.
Evergreen Senior Living
Breast and Cervical Cancer, Infrared Thermography, Hearing and Tinnitus, Urinary Incontinence, Varicose Veins, Massage Chairs, Zero Gravity Recliners, Inversion Tables, T.P. Adjustable Beds, Sit to Stand Office Cockpit, Hyperbarics,Vision, Hormones, Osteoporosis, Diabetes, Allergies, Mammograms, Chiropractic Care for the Entire Family, Independent Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Fitness and Personal Trainers, Pediatric Health, Laser Procedures, Botox, Naturopathic Medicine, Micro-Needling, Acupuncture Treatment, Blood Pressure, Massage Therapy, Tai Chi Yoga, Nia, Better Bones and Balance, Qi Gong, Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease, Healthy Pregnancy and Birth, Hypnosis and HypnoTherapy, Senior Living Communities, Home Health Services, In-Home Care, Sleep Number Beds, Postural Asessment, Self-Defense Tools, Kid's Safety Education, Nutrition, Vitamins, Natural Sports Supplements, Weight Loss, Personal Coaches and Trainers, Tea, Midwifery Services, Physical Therapy, Captioned Telephones for Individuals with Hearing Loss, Body Scrubs, Massage Therapy, Dietary Foods, Essential Oils, In Home Care, Senior Living Referrals, Reiki Classes & Healing, Divinely Guided Life Coaching, Theta Healing, Reiki & Cranial Sacral Classes, Advanced Cell Renewal, Primary Healthcare Program for Patients Without Insurance or High Deductible Insurance Plans, Organic Massage Oil and Body Butter, Hospice Services, Paleo/Keto Meals, Essentials for Lovers, Health Benefits of Proper Use of Copper, Cutlery, Essential Oils, Financial Planning, Emergency Medical Alert Devices, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Feng Shui, Medicare Advantage Plans, Meal Kit Delivery Service, Id Theft, Eye Health, Natural Pure Artesian Water, Moving Services for Older Adults, Transdermal HGH, Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace, Parkinson'sDisease, Hormone Therapy, Primary Care Physician, Esthetics and Beauty, Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes, Dental Services, Substance Use Disorder